Big power from Bigfoot – traditional version
Our traditional version of Bigfoot is a powerful, easy to use, affordable asset management and CMMS system for facilities with anywhere from 1 to 100 maintenance professionals. It can be used for and with a variety of network options including SQL Server and stand-alone systems. And we offer a mobile solution as well, Bigfoot On-the-Go for PDAs and handheld technologies.
Try our demo version free for 30 days and see how Bigfoot can help you!
Be sure to check out our screenshots and training options. They’ll give you a visual overview of our system and how easy it is to begin using Bigfoot.
Big enterprise power - easy to use Internet Version
You can manage one facility—or hundreds—wherever you may be with the Internet version of Bigfoot. You can access our popular CMMS software wherever you can connect to the Internet.
Bigfoot for the Internet is just as powerful, just as affordable, and just as easy to use as our Traditional version. Plus it comes with its own set of advantages
- Detailed security, site and user management control access for everyone from maintenance technicians to corporate executives.
- It works for an unlimited number of facilities.
- It’s normally accessible from anywhere in the world.
- Your IT budget is predictable.
- Implementation is minimal; your IT people can focus on the core business.
- Forget the cost and hassle of installing software upgrades—there are none. Smartware Group performs all upgrades.
- Smartware Group performs all server backup and maintenance for you.
- Multi-language capabilities
Bigfoot offers several additional options to enhance the solutions including On-the-Go for PDAs and handheld technologies.