CYBERGEAR, LLC will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us.
Thank you for visiting the CYBERGEAR.COM web site. CYBERGEAR, LLC is committed to protecting your privacy and will collect no personal information about you unless you choose to provide that information to us. Such information is securely stored within the CYBERGEAR, LLC private network. Some information may also be shared with CYBERGEAR, LLC business partners and other organizations and individuals with which CYBERGEAR, LLC has established a contractual relationship. The primary purpose behind the sharing of information is to better serve you by CYBERGEAR, LLC and by the organizations and individuals for which CYBERGEAR, LLC has established contractual relationships. Information will also be used to improve CYBERGEAR, LLC sales, marketing, and business development efforts.
HOW WE HANDLE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR VISIT TO OUR SITE
If you read, download information or view our video presentations, we will automatically collect and store:
- the requested web resource (page, pdf file, video, etc.)
- the domain from which you access the Internet (e.g. charter.net)
- the date and time you access our site status of the request (e.g. success or failure)
- the type and version of your web browser (Firefox, Explorer, etc.)
- the operating system (Windows, Mac, Unix, etc.) of the machine running the web browser
- LINKS & DISCLAIMER approvals